Thursday, July 24, 2008

First post

I've wanted a blog for a while, but always got hung up on how to set it up. I wanted it on my own domain, with an awesome layout, etc., etc. But you know what? Blogger is perfectly okay for starting out, right?

My husband and I recently relocated to Portland (well, Beaverton), OR, so this seemed like a good time to start blogging. He's been working while I'm spending my summer vacation unpacking and doing a little exploring. I hope this blog will help me document and share our discoveries.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Blogger is great, especially if you have photos to share. I read a lot of "public" blogs that are on blogger, like the "That's pun-y" blog. :)

I need to start a blog on blogger for ~dragon locations~. I guess I haven't because I need to come up with a good title for it. Since it will be dragons, griffins, any mythical beasts (w/an emphasis on winged mythical beasts) that are statues, murals, logos, paintings, etc, in public or accessible places. They would be photos I have taken or other people have taken and have sent me.