Thursday, August 14, 2008

Uwajimaya

After our walk on Saturday, we did some furniture scouting at Scan Design. (Decided we should try to brace the futon and wait to replace it until we find something we really love.) That made us thirsty, so we went to Uwajimaya for a snack. Of course we came back with noodles and cookies and all sorts of additional things.

This is the drink David got. The picture's blurry because I took it while the car was moving. It says "Skal is our proprietary milk-based pop, the unique hybrid of skim milk and soda. Just take a sip of it and you will find it so cool and refreshing. 'Love Skal' - always our pride." The first ingredient is "lactic acid bacteria beverage." It was actually very good. Kind of tasted like 7-up with vanilla ice cream, and a touch of ginger ale.

I had a Royal Milk Tea. "Enjoy a moment of divine pleasure with a cup of this elegantly delightful milk tea." Not bad.


I was really curious about these crispy noodle snacks. They mostly taste like crunchy salty chips.

No comments: