Saturday, November 8, 2008

Wisconsin Trolls

Last weekend my cousin Josh came with his family for a brief visit. They've been living in Madison, Wisconsin, for a number of years now -- long enough to have two kids! They came out to Oregon so Josh could interview for a position in Eugene. I haven't yet heard if they decided to accept the position....

Josh with new baby Anya. 3-year-old Merren and mommy Starr.

This was the first time I'd met Anya. I think she shared her hearty Midwestern cold virus with me, but I still find her sweet. :) She was very good-natured, especially considering she wasn't feeling her best.

Merren wanted to have tea, just like his mom.


Merren and David got along very well. Here, David demonstrates how to play with Mona.

Merren has plenty of experience playing with larger dogs, like Merlin, his Border Collie. He also enjoys little Cockapoos.

After hanging out at my parents' for a while and playing Candy Land with Merren, we went to Washington Park in search of the awesome play structure we've heard rumored.

It was pretty awesome.


Wow! Slides, swings, climbing structures, places to hide under -- it has everything! It was drizzling when we arrived, but the boys just put on their rain coats and went out and played.

No comments: