In the afternoon, we dropped our Powells purchases off at the hotel, and then went to the puppet show. It was a Tears of Joy production of The Reluctant Dragon. We were probably the only adults there without a child. :)
In the lobby, there was an amazing display of dragon paraphernalia. Here are just a few of the photos I took:
In the lobby, there was an amazing display of dragon paraphernalia. Here are just a few of the photos I took:
The show was interesting. Two people performed all the puppets, and they were themselves characters in the story. I wish I could have gotten pictures of all the different varieties of puppets used. At the very end of the show, I snapped this shot of the dragon, which was, of course, the coolest puppet:
2 comments:
Awww! Way awesome! Wish I could see that performance!
Yay! Look at all the dragons! :)
Post a Comment