I'd like you to meet Artemis the Aardvark. He prefers Arty. He acknowledges the fact that he has the same name as Artemis Fowl, the notorious criminal mastermind, but stresses that he has a very different personality. In fact, what he likes best is sitting next to a cozy fire, with a cup of hot chocolate (marshmallows, please), reading one of his favorite comic books.
I met Arty at the OES store. I asked him to come with me so I could gift him to a friend, but he seems insistent on staying with me. Maybe one of his cousins could be persuaded to fly to California instead.
I met Arty at the OES store. I asked him to come with me so I could gift him to a friend, but he seems insistent on staying with me. Maybe one of his cousins could be persuaded to fly to California instead.
Here's Arty in the OES parking lot.
1 comment:
Sometimes there's just no arguing with aardvarks.
Post a Comment