Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Holiday Ale Festival

After lunch, we stopped by Knit/Purl, because I hadn't purchased enough yarn that weekend. It's a nice little shop -- very well organized.

Then we went to Pioneer Square for the Holiday Ale Festival. There were a lot of people there; Portlanders love them some beer! Periodically, we'd hear random rounds of cheering, which I think were caused by people thinking, "Yeah, we have beer!"

Teresa planning which beers we'll taste.

David's happy with his root beer. It was good root beer too.

Teresa capturing Roberta and Seymour on, er, film? Memory card?


The monkeys had a good, hic, time.


We tasted five beers and five cheeses! The cheeses we could get all at once, so we could compare. From left: aged gouda, perrydale, buren kaas, brindisi, and brie. I think I liked 2 and 3 best, but they were all good.

No comments: