Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I think you mean WONDERLAND!

On Monday, December 22, David and I went for a walk. The tree branches were so heavy with snow by this time, that when we later went to get our mail, we had to duck under the branches that are usually a few feet above our heads!

Look how deep the snow is!

Those trees are looking even more wintery. It's like living inside one of those German advent calendars that I can no longer find.

Happy holidays!


Many of these cars have not gone anywhere in a while, and won't be going anywhere soon.

Somewhere on Millikan.

The blending of the street, sidewalk, and grass.

Hey Andrea, what kind of bird is this, with the cold-resistant toes? ;)


An unused train track.

It really felt like we were in another world that day. Everything was so peaceful and quiet, and the sky and the ground were the same color!

No comments: